Core objectives of the project
- to create a modular learning programme to close the gap between the existing programmes in P&O, across degrees and between academic and non-academic programmes
- to design a consistent pathway across Europe, through which ambitious students have the possibility of reaching higher degrees
- to configure a competence framework for P&O-related professions, based on the European Qualification Framework learning outcome descriptions along with ECTS and ECVET validation systems
- to provide continuous training for the different prosthetic and orthotic disciplines, to train more professionals for the European market and to help them stay on top of new technologies and developments.
Too late…enrollments closed!
In the first part of 2023 we’ll do a ‘test run’ of three of the bridging courses we designed. Anyone in the field, students, lecturer or professional, can apply to take these courses for free this time.
(Click on the titles below for more info or to enroll)
Partial foot prosthetics
Online course with practical onsite part in Geel, Belgium, March 13th to 17th.
Complete selfpaced online learning.
Entrepreneurship and Design Thinking
Project work with limited online lectures and extensive coaching. How can we make our profession more sustainable for the future?
Survey still available
Do you want to see the information on your programme listed in our ‘featured programmes’, so students and prospects can find you?
This project is funded by Erasmus+
KA203 strategic partnerships for higher education
- BSc graduates of 180 ECTS programmes that often lack 60 credits to get in to many European MSc studies. Promote will offer blended learning modules that bridge the ECTS gap and that afford extra background knowledge to smoothen the path.
- Experienced professionals without academic degree, that need their competences validated to gain access to an academic career or Continuous Professional Development.
- PhD students and researchers in P&O related fields, that are looking for ways to obtain practical knowledge and skills in the field of P&O.