- to create a modular learning programme to close the gap between the existing programmes in P&O, across degrees and between academic and non-academic programmes
- to design a consistent pathway across Europe, through which ambitious students have the possibility of reaching higher degrees
- to configure a competence framework for P&O-related professions, based on the European Qualification Framework learning outcome descriptions along with ECTS and ECVET validation systems
- to provide continuous training for the different prosthetic and orthotic disciplines, to train more professionals for the European market and to help them stay on top of new technologies and developments.
Finalising our reports:
you can read all about it
on the ‘reports’ page.
- BSc graduates of 180 ECTS programmes that often lack 60 credits to get in to many European MSc studies. Promote will offer blended learning modules that bridge the ECTS gap and that afford extra background knowledge to smoothen the path.
- Experienced professionals without academic degree, that need their competences validated to gain access to an academic career or Continuous Professional Development.
- PhD students and researchers in P&O related fields, that are looking for ways to obtain practical knowledge and skills in the field of P&O.
(Click on the titles below for more info)
Online course with practical onsite part in Geel, Belgium, March 13th to 17th.
Complete selfpaced online learning.
Project work with limited online lectures and extensive coaching. How can we make our profession more sustainable for the future?